About the program
The BR Ambassadors organization trains the future generation of social and business leadership in Israel.
The goals of the BR Ambassadors Organization are established by the Rothschild Caesarea Foundation:
- To utilize the relative advantage and the potential inherent in young Israelis as ambassadors of social change.
- Creating a multidisciplinary leadership network that operates within Israeli society, reducing gaps and promoting social responsibility and involvement.
Applying for membership in BR Ambassadors
If you would like to lead social change in Israel, are willing to work hard to succeed in a big way, and if you want to belong to a team that will lead the social and business agenda in Israel - then BR Ambassadors is an excellent starting point for your ambitions.
- A substantial scholarship of NIS 20,000 for a year of study, academic assistance and support from a first degree through to a doctorate (each year the BR Ambassadors will reassess your candidacy).
- Social responsibility, leadership and involvement, work in and influence towns and communities throughout the country via social and educational projects.
- Personal and professional development –training and acquisition of professional tools and personal skills, diverse specialization and practical experience in initiating, establishing and managing projects.
- Belong to a cohesive team with social and business prominence and influence on developed social networks composed of private entities and companies from the business, public and private sectors.
Real success is the result of hard work:
- During the academic year, 10 weekly hours of ongoing social activism, commitment and responsibility to the community.
- Participation in group meetings on a weekly basis (4 hours per week), participation in three annual conferences (beginning, middle, end).
- Additional academic course
Students are invited to submit their candidacy for membership in the BR Ambassadors organization, if they meet the following conditions:
- Leadership potential and social responsibility, readiness for meaningful social activism and commitment to the community.
- Priority will be given to residents / former residents from the social / geographic periphery.
- First year student studying for a recognized bachelor's degree.
The most comprehensive information about the screening process, criteria and program is available on the registration website.
You are invited to visit the organization's Facebook page