The committee will convene once every three or four weeks.
Composition of the Committee
- Dean of Students, Chairman .
- Academic staff member - to be appointed by the rector, for a period of two years.
- Director of the Unit for Teaching and Student Affairs or his deputy.
- Academic Head of the Student Union.
- Welfare Coordinator in the Dean of Students, Committee Coordinator
The Committee Discussion and Decision
The Committee will take minutes at all meetings. Due to the right to privacy, the contents of the meetings and the minutes will not be published. The Committee will make its decision within 60 days from the date of receiving all the documents pertaining to the appeal. The Dean of Students may extend this date in special circumstances that shall be recorded. The decision will be sent to the appellant.
Under sections 4 and 8 of this procedure, appellants who appeal to the Student Ombudsman regarding Committee decisions, must receive a reply within 30 days from the date of submitting the decision to the Ombudsman. Ombudsman's email
Once a year, the Committee will report to the Rector on the appeals brought before it, without specifying identifying details of the applicants.