In recent years there has been much progress in the field of employment of people with disabilities. The Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law of 1998 specifies the obligation of non-discrimination against employees with disabilities, including family members of people with disabilities. Regulations derived from the “Employment” section of the Equal Rights Law regulate State participation in financing the required adjustments. In the following links you will find general information concerning employment of people with disabilities: rights and assisting organizations:
- General: The link contains general information about workers’ rights.
- Rights of employees with disabilities: The link contains information about employment sequence for people with disabilities, workers’ rights, assisting organizations etc.
- State participation in financing adjustments : The link contains information about the types of provided adjustments and the procedure for application to receive them.
- Employment with dignity, work on the open market The link contains information about the rights of employees with disabilities and answers to frequently asked questions.
- The wall of the community of the headquarters for the integration of people with disabilities, Abiliko website The link contains information about the sub-unit of the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor, which deals with the integration of people with disabilities in the field of employment.
- Accessible work – an online jobs database. The headquarters for the integration of people with disabilities in employment in the Ministry of Economy acts to increase the proportion of employed persons among the disabled population in the Israeli labor market. They offer database with hundreds of jobs in different fields and various positions intended for people with disabilities. Tel: 054-4531181
- Abilities - a company specializing in employment of disabled people in high-tech, which provides outsourcing services in the fields of software development and testing. Tel: 077-5011643, Fax: 077-5021002, E-mail: email@example.com