Graduate scholarships are allocated from internal and external foundations and donations that work in cooperation with the university, based on special requirements of the foundations and donations. The amount allocated to scholarships is decided upon by the foundation.
Eligibility to apply for a scholarship
- Students who are Israeli citizens studying for a degree in one of the following categories: Graduate students in their first to third year, studying 50% or more of the course of study (excluding executive programs).
- Graduate students in their first and second year, studying for a teacher's certificate.
- Full-time students of medicine and dentistry in their fourth to sixth year.
- Full-time veterinary students.
- Graduate students completing a one-year M.A. program in the School of Social Work.