The following undergraduates are not eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- They have received scholarships as per the number of years prescribed for the degree program.
- They have "special student" status.
- They are studying in a partial study program (except for fourth-year students of Pharmacy, Law, Occupational Therapy).
- They are studying in the framework of the Atidim Military Program – Tzameret, HESEG Foundation and Schulich Leader scholarships
- They are receiving a scholarship from the Hashefa Foundation scholarships (for undergraduates starting their second or third year in 2016)
- They are studying in an advanced accounting program.
- They have received a scholarship from other sources and have reached the scholarship ceiling as stipulated in the regulations of the Financial Aid Committee.
- They are not Israeli citizens.