Submitting an Appeal to the Committee

Information about the Committee will be published on the Dean of Students website in the Tuition and Payments section.                                                   
To appeal to the Committee, students fill out a designated form, which can be found on the website of the Dean of Students at this link, and specify their reasons for requesting a change in the tuition fees.
A student whose appeal relates to a past school year must justify and explain the delay in his appeal.

The form is filled out electronically and is not handwritten. Appropriate documents and approvals in support of the reasons for the request must be attached to the appeal.

An appeal submitted without such documents and approvals shall not be dealt with and shall not be brought before the Committee for discussion.

The appeal form and documents should be addressed to mail